The Food Issue Family

Monday, October 27, 2014

Rewind the Future




     Did you watch the entire video? You did? Cool, now watch it again.
I had watched it multiple times to make sure the message soaked in.  I have even seen a few small behaviors that I have done in the past. Behaviors that led me to personally to be over weight at 24 years old and getting sicker by the day. So many bad choices.

     Sometimes I wish I could go back to the future, errrr, I mean time travel back ten years ago and grab myself and shake the stupid out of me. But, I can't. What I CAN do is change my future, heal from the inside out and live a healthy life from here out. Show my kids they have a choice. They can choose health, or…well you watched the video.

     Ten years ago (even 5 years ago) I didn't FEEL like changing. I didn't FEEL like learning another way. I thought the healthy eating thing was a quack and annoying. I was living my life the way I wanted to and paying the price.

     I was OK with having PCOS, IBS, anxiety, insulin resistance and acid reflux just to name a few of the diagnosis I have had, and was medicated for over the years.  If you don't think the food like products you put into your body effect your health, then you are on a road to finding out the long hard way. The way I was on.  It doesn't have to take you 10 years. It just takes one day. Just CHOOSE better one day. Then wake up and choose better for the next day. Wake up and choose again. One day at a time. Choose today, message me on FB HERE  you're interested in changing your life, your future and doing it one day at a time. I know, I've done it. You can do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment