The Food Issue Family

Friday, October 10, 2014

Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Corn Bread Mix Review


This is the second time I'm making the Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Corn Bread Mix.  My husband has made it about four or five times, but for some reason when he makes it, it just tastes better then when I did…that one time. Today I figured out why. 
Apparently that other time I made it, I left the oil out. WHOOPS! There are only 4 ingredients (the mix, eggs, milk (I used almond) and OIL. How in the world did I miss that? But NOT THIS TIME.

This cornbread mix came out well, not too moist and not too crumbly.   It is not overly sweet in comparison to the good old Jify Mix or some corn breads you get from the bakery department of a grocery store, which is a plus in my opinion. This one is gluten free, dairy free option, soy free and was amazing with our healthy chili! A good convenience mix to have in the pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment