The Food Issue Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Princess Shoe Cubby DIY

My daughter is all girl. That meaning, she has just about everything princess dress up outfit there is and likely the shoes to go with it. After having no wear to store these shoes any place other then this box the original few came in (see below), I did what I usually do and brainstormed down to solve my problem while putting out the least money possible (and using other things to make something new).


This was NOT going to last us forever, or even remotely close to long enough and it was lacking enough cubbies. 
A long while back I had made a children's shoe cubby out of repurposed particle board, spindles from an old crib and mailer tubes. I think it was time for an upgrade. 






I save paints and spray paints and all kinds of things that i don't finish using on previous projects to use in the future, and I'm glad I do. That is how THIS came to be. I may need to add a few mailer tubes to increase overall shoe storage space, but until then. I'd say she LOVES it! 


Now what to do with all of those tiaras? Oh wait, you know I'm already all over that! ;) 









No comments:

Post a Comment